Old Mutual have launched a talent hunt for MC’s in Universities. Upload your rap video hinting “Responsible Money Management Habits” and “Responsible Investment” on Facebook or Twitter. Mention On the Money or Moneyversity and you could win:
- R10 000
- Studio Time
- Share a stage with KWESTA, PROVERB & NASTY C.
Don’t forget to use the hashtag OMGWAP – #OMGWAP
#OMGWAP TALENT SEARCH: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The #OMGWAP Talent Search will run from 1st to 9th August 2016.
- The winner will be announced privately as well as publicly on the “On The Money Financial Education” Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Upload your rap video to On The Money Financial Education Facebook page and use the hashtag #OMGWAP. Entrants may also enter on Twitter & Instagram using the same hashtag.
- Participants may encourage their friends and fellow students to interact with the video through likes, comments, shares and retweets of the video.
- Winners at each campus will be shortlisted based on the most likes & interactions on their video post.
- Grand winner will be selected by panel of judges selected by Old Mutual and its subsidiaries.
- Content must under any circumstances not include:
- Racism (including offensive comments based on ethnicity and nationality)
- Religious or Political intolerance
- Cyber bullying
- Hate speech
- Derogatory language
- Comments inciting violence.
- Participant must be a student at one of the 14 universities.
- Participant must do a musical piece about the theme of responsible investment.
- Participants must mention #OMGWAP or Student Investor or On the Money or Moneyversity in the lyrics.
- Participants must encourage fellow students to spend their money responsibly, promote responsible money management habits and unpack what responsible investment is.
- Closing date: 9 August 2016 midnight.
- Participating Universities: WITS, UJ, UP, TUT, NMMU, FORT HARE, RHODES, UCT, UWC, STELLENBOSCH, UKZN, UFS, UL, UniVen.
Buy uploading their videos to the stipulated platforms, the participants accept that Old Mutual and Student Investor will have unrestricted and full use of the produced content from the studio recording for marketing and promotional purposes in their respective media platforms.
- R 10 000 cash payable to the winner towards Student fees within 30 days after the event.
- Sharing a stage with Kwesta, Nasty C & Proverb.
- 1hr professional studio time.
- National media exposure at main event in Johannesburg on 12 August 2016.
Please remember to enter by using the hashtag #OMGWAP and posting on either our twitter, Facebook or Instagram pages with a 30 second video by 9 August 2016 midnight. Win by getting the most likes on your video post.