6 Things You Don’t Know About Zoocci Coke Dope! Zoocci Coke Dope has been making waves on the SA Hip Hop scene lately with his new age sound and production skills. He has worked with quite a number of big names in the SA Hip Hop industry like Stoogie T, A-Reece, BigStar Johnson and Kid X.
1. The rapper said that he got the name Zoocci Coke Dope from his hood in the North-side of Pretoria because of his favourite fashion label Zoo York.
2. The rapper/producer was signed to Vth Season in 2017 when he was getting a lot of recognition for his Morning Star EP.
3. Zoocci Coke Dope attended a production school and dropped out after a year of attending classes at the school and says it’s not because he’s lazy.
4. The rapper says that without Lil Wayne he wouldn’t have started making music and he aspires to get to that level
5. According to the Vth Season signee, he doesn’t write his music but rather goes with what he feels.
6. The Producer says that his dream collaborations are with Shekinnah and Nasty C locally and Kanye West is his international dream collaboration.