6 Things Tumi Molekani Wouldn’t Do But Stogie T Does. The rapper decided to change his rap alias because he is now in a different stage of his life and his views on certain things have changed since he came into the game. Check out the things he wouldn’t have done in the last decade which he does now:
1. See things for what they are, not what I hope them to be.
3. Very few people are wholly good or bad, people are the sum of a lot of moving parts, I judge by what they do and why not what they say.
4. I judge less, unless it’s for TV.
5. Enjoy the beauty of the world whether it comes in sunsets or green face bezels.
6. Most rappers are young, undeveloped adults. I don’t take them seriously. It’s all entertainment. For the record, it’s not all entertainment over here.