Nasty C Turns 23! Here Are 23 Big Things He Has Achieved So Far. Today the talented young star who has broken barriers that most his peers haven’t is turning 23 years old.
It does come as a shock how Nasty C managed to achieve so much in 5 years of fame and endless winnings. Not only does he inspire the young ones but the older people as well. He has managed to prove that one can make best at being a child star.
Listed here are 23 big achievements of the KZN born rapper.
- Nasty C was the youngest recipient in 2015 South African Hip Hop Awards in the cayenne of Best Freshman Award.
- Both of his albums Strings & Blings And Bad Hair went Platinum.
- He was awarded by GQ Magazine man of the year.
- He has received an endorsement deal with Axe, Nike and Russian Bear.
- He established own label company Tall Racks records signed Rowlene who has dropped an album Curtain Call.
- He was the most nominated SA Rapper at the AFRIMMA awards in 2019, 9 nominations.
- He won Album Of The Year for Strings and Blings in 2019.
- He received a YouTube Silver Play Button plaque. He was the first rapper to receive it.
- He has collaborated with international artists from Asia, Africa and America.
- He was invited at the Hollywood’s Walk Of Fame by Sir Lucian Grangiers’ rubbing shoulders with the likes of Birdman, Justin Bieber and Halsey.
- In 2017 he was nominated at the BET Awards for Best International Act: Africa
- He was also nominated for the 2017 MTV Europe Music Awards.
- He was ranked number-three on the 2017 MTV Base: SA’s Hottest MCs.
- His SMA Music video is the best performing music video in SA Hip hop with over 10 million views.
- He established musical tour Ivyson Tour which has catered and accommodated a number of rappers and fans.
- Got a big shout out from T.I, Burna Boy and Young Thug.
- He faced his fears last year and showed off his big toe which most of his life he was insulted for.
- His hit single, King, featuring A$AP Ferg, achieved triple platinum status and Jungle from Strings N Bling achieved double platinum status.
- Bad Hair reached number-one on the iTunes local charts and was the most streamed album in South Africa within its 24 hours
- He was involved on a campaign intended to grant opportunities to young talented rappers in collaboration with Red Bull SA
- Deviated from his zone and tried out guitar playing and sampled Amapiano elements on one of the songs.
- He has won 6 awards in total from over 15 nominations.
- In 2018 he became the most streamed artist on Spotify with approximately 17 Million.